Friday, June 5, 2009

My Terminator Sequel

I'm reading: My Terminator SequelTweet this!
When Terminator 2 blasted onto the scene, my friends and I were overtaken by its awesomeness. It's the rare sequel that tops the original, and it was part of the national consciousness for years. We wondered what the sequel would be.

Some goofy cartoonist friends of mine came up with a sitcom spin-off called "Mom Married the Terminator," which wondered what would have happened if the Terminator did not self-terminate and instead, lived with John and Sarah as the surrogate Dad John wanted him to be. After all, Skynet was gone! It was a lot better than that crappy "Sarah Connor Chronicles" show with River from Firefly (oops), let me tell you.

My contribution was the episode where John takes the Terminator to see Bambi:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.