Saturday, May 2, 2009

20 eyes in my head

I'm reading: 20 eyes in my headTweet this!
Becca of No Smoking in the Skull Cave tagged me with Splotchy's Eye Meme. As a dutiful fan of her blog and since geek makes will do anything a woman asks, I hereby submit my infamously squinty peepers. Pee holes in the snow, I got. If I tie my hair back I can masquerade as a sumo wrestler.
That's me looking surprised- it was taken when I saw the ending to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I was genetically manipulated using gorilla DNA to give me a massive skull and the ability to flex my face, and remove beer caps with my eye socket. I am also the Hulk:
I hereby tag the following bloggers- you are tasked with posting a photo of your eyes, and tagging others!

Darius Whiteplume of Adventures in Nerdliness
Jay of The Sexy Armpit
Rob "The Hat" of Stop the Planet of the Apes, I Want to Get Off!

2 comments:

  1. Fantatsic! I love the green! I think I like you when you are angry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for this doing this! And please try to calm down. I don't want you ripping my arms off.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.