Thursday, April 23, 2009

What goes good with LAMB? Taters!

I'm reading: What goes good with LAMB? Taters!Tweet this!
Hell Bent for Taters is now a proud young member of the Large Association of Movie Blogs, or "the LAMB" as it is known. Their blog name is largeassmovieblogs. Hehe. My main blog Pluck You As Well, Good Sir! has been a member for a good while, and after a short period of Double Secret Probation, this silly blog has been inducted. Thank you Fletch for letting us in. We'll try not to get nerd on the carpet.

If you're a movie blogger, the LAMB is a great community to join; if you enjoy this blog, there are 274 more great blogs at the LAMB to overflow your RSS reader with. You won't be disappointed. Thanks to all the LAMBs for making me feel at home, I will proudly add my taters to your lamb stew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.