Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day jokes are as funny as finding a cancerous lump

I'm reading: April Fool's Day jokes are as funny as finding a cancerous lumpTweet this!
Seriously, don't people outgrow April Fool's Day jokes? Why not play jokes like this all year round, instead? Today at work we had our annual fire drill. Not the best day for it, really. It's too bad it wasn't a real fire, and a few idiots didn't burn up thinking it was a joke. We could use a little enforced evolution, with the economy in the crapper.

Now, a big joke can be funny- like that Danish subway gag in the photo- but the usual work jokes are pretty sad. I wonder how many people are gonna be Rick Rolled, when that jumped the shark when Rick Astley self-rolled America in the Manhattan Columbus Day parade last year. And no, no one "got me" today. I've been too busy working my ass off so my boss can't say "hey, you have a job. April Fool's!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.