Monday, March 30, 2009

gamers guzzling 2001 Chateau Mouton Rothschild

I'm reading: gamers guzzling 2001 Chateau Mouton RothschildTweet this!
Milky sez: when I'm playin' with my paper man, chowin' down on a handful of Sour Skittlies and bags of TGIFriday's TATER skins, I only drink 2001 Mouton Rothschild Pauillac, the finest of clarets. "The mellow complexity of this king of wines is the only tonic that can soothe the mind when your 400 point half-ogre killing machine is locked up in a chaos basement, and kept from hacking up zombies with Grimmslaughter, the bloody broadsword of berzerkery."
Yeah a $400 bottle of wine is best guzzled with a fine meal of roast chicken, taters gratin and asparagus, but round these parts the wine snobgoblins like to break out the good stuff only after you ply them with skittles. It is best drank from a red plastic goblet of the Dixie variety, so as not to let foul glass taint the delicate flavors unique to its terrior.

I will admit myself that even scruffy rangers can fall victim to its tricksy charms, and would hide a magnum of the stuff it my pocketses if I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.